Monday, February 7, 2011

Micah's Funny Stories

Micah was eating his cereal this morning for breakfast and he asked for some more.  I told him he was eating good and it would help him grow big and strong.  In the past I've told him he needs to eat good so he will grow big and strong like Jonathon and Nate (his big cousins)!  It hasn't really gotten him to eat any more before but today he said, "Grow big and strong like Jon, Jon?"  So, I guess he's really listening to me!
Here is a pic of him eating his cereal....
Yes, he climed in his chair like that!  He's so funny!

We finally got the exercauser out for Brooke on Sat (hopefully I'll get those pics up soon!).  Just a little bit after the above story Micah decides he wants to get in the exercauser!  I was feeding Brooke and I told him not to but didn't stop him.  He puts both legs in one leg hole!  It was sooo funny!!  He was stuck and couldn't get out!  I tried to talk to him about how to get out but it just didn't work.  He kind of started to freak out but I was able to talk to him and he settled down.  I honestly was hoping that if he "sweated" a little bit in there that maybe he wouldn't want to get in it again. 
I'm stuck Mommy!

why are you laughing at me??
had to get a close up of those legs in the same leg hole! ha! :)

After this we went to visit Daddy at work. We haven't been to the office in a while and I thought it was time to take the kids to visit the ladies.  Micah loves to play on Mrs. Dana's desk and she is so sweet to let him!  He was loving it today and "calling" and "answering" the phone!  It was so funny because starts talking on the phone and says who knows what and then "stop calling" pretty loudly! He did that several times.  Who knows where he got that!  Then Daddy gave him a coboy hat he had in his office and Micah was showing it off saying "hehaw"!  He then starts going around like he's riding a horse and saying "hehaw"!!!  It was pretty hilarious!!

Brooke got a little babydoll stroller for Christmas.  We had left it at David's parent's house on Christmas because we had so many gifts and not enough room in the car!  David and Micah went to see his mom this past weekend so he got the gifts we left including the stroller.  I brought it in from the car today and of course Micah wanted to play with it!  It was still in the box so David had to put it together and Micah got to hold the parts while Daddy was putting them together.  I tell you all that because there is a little bear that is part of it that Micah was holding but after it was all put together it didn't come off anymore and Micah wanted it to!  And wow did he have a MELTDOWN!!!!  So I put the stroller in timeout and he didn't handle that well at all!  We got the stroller back out a few minutes later and there was something else he wanted to come off and he went back into meltdown mode! So the stroller went back up for a while.  But finally he was ok and didn't meltdown when the stroller came out!!!
Micah with Brooke's babydoll stroler!
 Brooke enjoying her exercauser!!!!


she loves it!
Ok, so much for micah not getting back in the exercauser!! :)

yes, he is chewing on the toys!!!

i think he was going to "eat" the apple too!
It was a fun and crazy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment