Micah has been asking to watch Blue's Clues (or Clues Clues as he says) more lately which is odd to me because it's a show he really hasn't watched much compared to other shows. But I am realizing more and more everyday how much he remembers and not just from earlier in a day but from the day/days/weeks before! This past Thursday Micah was making a card for Joel's birthday and Uncle Josh's birthday. He had is crayons and stickers and was doing a really good job. After a little while he was carrying around one crayon and it looked like he was looking for something. At first I had no idea what he was doing or saying or looking for. But all the sudden something clicked in my mind and I realized he was saying something about Blue's Clues and a notebook. He was looking for a Blue's Clues handy dandy notebook! He doesn't have one and then I remembered seeing a small square notebook the other day so I got it for him. He immediately started putting his crayon in the top of the notebook just like they do on Blue's Clues! He's so funny! Then he started looking for Clues!!! And I think he found some too! After that I was thinking I'll have to draw some blue paw prints to hide around the house for him to look for! Oh, and after he found a clue he would draw it in his notebook! It was so much fun to watch him do this!
Here are some pics of Micah and the notebook...
| micah getting his crayon for his notebook...and of course he's in brooke's bumbo!! |
| putting his crayon in the notebook just like they do on blue's clues! |
| and of course it has to be just like they do on blue's clues.... :) |
Maybe my child watches too much tv?!?!?!?!? hehehehehe:)
No comments:
Post a Comment