Saturday, February 19, 2011

Micah has taken his pants and diaper off twice this week while he was supposed to be taking a nap.  The first time it happened he didn't sleep at all for his nap and when we went to get him out of his room he had no pants or diaper but thankfully there was just pee in the bed! And there was a huge spot of it on the sheet! The second time (yesterday) he had fallen asleep.  He kind of let out a cry for me and when I went in I could see there were no pants or diaper again!  BUT!!!! this time there was poop in the bed too!!!  It didn't appear to be played with which is a good thing! Oh how messy that would have been!  So straight to the tub we went!  oh, wait! I forgot the funniest part... As I was wiping his bottem he said, "ooo, dat feel better Momma, dat feel better!"  hahahaha!!!  Any frustration I had was gone at that point and I was suprisingly not too frustrated at the whole incident!  I'm guessing he pooped during his "party" time so it probably didn't feel too good on his little bottom!  From one angle the poop kind of looked like a Hershey Kiss!

And I think it was Thursday night that he took his pajamas completly off but let his dipaer on!  So the duct tape has come out!  His dipaer now gets wrapped in duct tape before nap and bedtime! (which the duct tape is appropiate now that he likes watching "Gyber" with Daddy!)
Well, I guess this blog post is at a good spot since I hear Baby Girl crying and it's pretty late.  I've got tons and tons of pictures to blog but Baby Girl hasn't been sleeping so well lately! ugh!  Hoping it's just teeth/phase because she used to be such a GREAT sleeper!  And I really can't complain it's not terrible I think she had just spoiled me a little! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment