Brooke is now 13 months!! This past month has absolutely flown by!! Brooke started saying "uh ohh!" I don't know that I can actually type what it sounds like but it kind of comes out something like "uuuh o hh hooo" and she either puts her hands together in front of her or above her head. And I think she's started dropping things just to say uh oh! It's pretty cute!
She can also say "bye, bye." I'm not really sure when she started saying it but she will wave when she says it.
I think I've heard her say "nigh, nigh" as well but not 100% sure about it. She of course can say "mama" and "dada." She probably says "dada" the most. It's sweet when she says "dada" as she is talking to him!
She is walking allll the time now!!! It's really actually nice because we have gone outside the last few days (thankfully it's not soo hot) and I fill like I can take her out without feeling like I have to hold her all the time. And I think she loves being outside just as much as her big brother! I think she may take off running soon! There are hills and slopes all over the place here and when we have been outside there have been a few times where I thought she was about to start running.
Brooke is such a sweetie but she will let you know when she doesn't like something! Tonight both the kids were sitting in their little chairs watching tv before getting ready for bed. At first she was sitting in it really well and for a lot longer time than I thought she would. But then she started turning about and standing up. No surprise as that usually happens! I sat her down/took her out a few times but she kept standing up so I removed the chair and oh....she did not like that!!! And she let me know!!
She loves to be chased/play boo! I will crawl around the chair in the living room and she will walk around until we find each other and she laughs and laughs!
I think she had her 1st big "boo boo" with blood this past week. She was pushing her baby doll stroller and slipped and hit her mouth on it. At first I thought it just startled her but when I saw blood we rushed to the sink. The gums around her newest tooth (4th) that was barely poking through got cut. It wasn't really that bad but did scare me for a few minutes! She enjoyed eating the crushed ice after she settled down!
At 12 months she only had the bottom front 2 teeth. Now she has her top front 2 teeth! I know Micah had 4 teeth on his 1st birthday. (not sure if more...can't tell from pics) But Brooke had more hair on her 1st birthday than he did at his 1st birthday! Only haveing 2 teeth didn't slow her down from eating though! She doesn't alwasy eat everything like she did at first but she will try most things and does eat chicken!!! She eats a lot more than Micah so I'm happy!!!
oh, I almost forgot! she is busting through pretty much every barrier we put up! She may not right off but give her a little time and she will! She will weasel her way through tight little spots to get to where she wants to be! I don't remember Micah doing this but we are in a different house and not in one we can permantely baby proof.
Brooke, We love you so much and couldn't imagine life without you! I can't wait to watch you learn and grow in so many ways. I just wish I could slow down time a little! You are growing way too fast! Happy 13 months my sweet Brooke!!
No comments:
Post a Comment