Sunday, August 21, 2011

Micah sleeping...

Last night I went to check on Micah.  When I got in his room I saw that his sippy cup was balanced on his head.  Daddy was still awake so I ran to get him and told him he had to see how Micah was sleeping.  We both laughed about it then Daddy left.  I was about to cover Micah up and then I saw something sticking out of his shorts.  It was his brand new VeggieTales Pirates book sticking out of the side of his pants!  I also noticed that his little hand was was in his other arms sleeve.  I then ran back to get Daddy to show him the book stuck in his shorts. We REALLY laughed hard this time and I had to get the camera to take this pic! He is so funny!  I just wish I knew how all of these things got this way!


 This morning when I went to wake up Micah to go to church I saw this....

Micah was now on his belly and the book had moved to the back of his shorts!!  My silly Micah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment